Thursday, February 2, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [121]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Favorite Quote from Goblet of Fire


There are so many great quotes from the entire series, not to mention Goblet of Fire so I could be here all day. I'll just put a few of my favorites:

"No good sittin' worryin' abou' it," he said. "What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does.”  - Hagrid

“If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”  - Sirius

“I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. 'Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with.”  - Hagrid

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right." - Dumbledore

Which is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!