Thursday, December 24, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [92]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

First, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! And Happy Holidays!!


What long lost magical item do you find in the Room of Requirement?



I'm not sure if we are going with magical items from Potterverse or just in general, so I'll choose two.

Not from Potterverse, I'm choosing the Dagger of Time.

The Dagger of Time is from The Prince of Persia. It's a game that I loved playing, mostly on my Gamecube. There was also a movie made for it that featured Jake Gyllenhaal.

The dagger has a lot of properties such as seeing glimpses of the future, being able to change the past, and you can even become immortal with it. While there are many downsides to using this magical artifact and weapon, I believe I wouldn't need to use it often enough to cause much trouble.

And apparently I'm into time, because from the Potterverse I would choose the Time Turner, hoping there was one lost somewhere that didn't get demolished in The Department of Mysteries. Harry has the invisibility cloak and The Marauder's Map so neither of those are lost. I'd also already have a wand so the next best magical item is the Time Turner.


What magical item do you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!