Thursday, March 26, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [59]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

What would your patronus be?




It's so hard to think of this one so I decided to just go with my instincts. My spirit animal is a butterfly which I didn't see as a patronus. I'm drawn to the wings and beautiful colors. My favorite animal is a penguin. Besides their smell, I love everything about them. So it would have to be one of those two.

What would your patronus be?






12 comments:

  1. Awww, I think a butterfly could work as a Patronus! Even if it wasn't huge, the effect would be the same :) As long as it gets rid of Dementors, that's all that matters! And a Penguin is a nice pick too, I think they're super sweet. I would have loved to see more variety of different Patronuses (not sure if that's the right plural for Patronus but whatever LOL) in the books and films! Great picks^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a test on Fantasy is More Fun and actually KNOW what it would be, lol :) A STAG! Not too bad, eh? Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love penguins-they're so cute! And I think a butterfly would look beautiful as a Patronus. Both are really great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine would be a crow. They are intelligent, scavengers, and sometimes they can be a-holes but are often playful too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right! It would have been great to have a larger variety of the patronuses. I did love Dumbledore's phoenix though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh neat! Do you have a link to that test? The stag is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fits you so well!! I mean I haven't seen you be an a-hole (we all can be though right), but all the rest works for you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!